US Patent Application 18355220. DISPLAY DEVICE AND METHOD OF MANUFACTURING THE SAME simplified abstract
DISPLAY DEVICE AND METHOD OF MANUFACTURING THE SAME
DISPLAY DEVICE AND METHOD OF MANUFACTURING THE SAME - A simplified explanation of the abstract
This abstract first appeared for US patent application 18355220 titled 'DISPLAY DEVICE AND METHOD OF MANUFACTURING THE SAME
The patent application describes a display device and a method of manufacturing it.
- The display device includes a pixel circuit layer with multiple transistors.
- The device also includes two partition walls that protrude in the thickness direction.
- A first electrode and a second electrode are formed on the same layer as the partition walls.
- A light emitting element is positioned between the first and second electrodes.
- A first organic pattern is directly on top of the light emitting element.
Original Abstract Submitted
A display device and a manufacturing method thereof are disclosed. The display device may include a pixel circuit layer including a plurality of transistors, a first partition wall and a second partition wall on the pixel circuit layer, and each protruding in a thickness direction, a first electrode and a second electrode formed on the same layer, and on the first partition wall and the second partition wall, respectively; a light emitting element between the first electrode and the second electrode; and a first organic pattern directly on the light emitting element.