US Patent Application 18179969. DISPLAY APPARATUS simplified abstract
DISPLAY APPARATUS - A simplified explanation of the abstract
This abstract first appeared for US patent application 18179969 titled 'DISPLAY APPARATUS
The patent application describes a display apparatus that can display high-quality images.
- The display apparatus includes multiple components such as capacitor electrodes, power voltage lines, connection electrodes, and pixel electrodes.
- The first capacitor electrode is placed below the second capacitor electrode and overlaps with it.
- The power voltage line is positioned above the second capacitor electrode and is connected to it.
- The connection electrode is located at the same layer as the power voltage line and is connected to the first capacitor electrode.
- The pixel electrode is placed over the connection electrode and is connected to it.
- The arrangement of these components allows for the display of high-quality images on the display apparatus.
Original Abstract Submitted
A display apparatus includes a first capacitor electrode, a second capacitor electrode over the first capacitor electrode and overlapping the first capacitor electrode, a power voltage line over the second capacitor electrode and electrically connected to the second capacitor electrode, a connection electrode at a same layer as the power voltage line, the connection electrode being electrically connected to the first capacitor electrode, and a pixel electrode over the connection electrode and electrically connected to the connection electrode. A high-quality image may be displayed on the display apparatus.