US Patent Application 18141304. DISPLAY DEVICE simplified abstract
DISPLAY DEVICE - A simplified explanation of the abstract
This abstract first appeared for US patent application 18141304 titled 'DISPLAY DEVICE
The patent application describes a display device with a pixel that includes electrodes and light emitting elements connected in series through an intermediate electrode. It also includes a driving transistor and a switching transistor.
- The display device has a pixel with electrodes and light emitting elements.
- The light emitting elements are connected in series through an intermediate electrode.
- A driving transistor provides a driving current to the light emitting elements.
- The driving current flows between a first power line and a second power line.
- A first switching transistor is connected in parallel with some light emitting elements.
- The first switching transistor is also connected in series with remaining light emitting elements.
Original Abstract Submitted
A display device may include a pixel. The pixel may include: a first electrode, a second electrode, and an intermediate electrode; light emitting elements, at least some of the light emitting elements being connected in series with each other through the intermediate electrode between the first electrode and the second electrode; a driving transistor configured to provide a driving current to the light emitting elements between a first power line and a second power line; and a first switching transistor connected in parallel with some of the light emitting elements and connected in series with remaining ones of the light emitting elements.