US Patent Application 18225324. DISPLAY DEVICE simplified abstract
DISPLAY DEVICE - A simplified explanation of the abstract
This abstract first appeared for US patent application 18225324 titled 'DISPLAY DEVICE
The patent application describes a display device with a substrate that has a display area and a non-display area.
- The display device includes multiple insulation layers on the substrate.
- A pixel is located in the display area and consists of a transistor and a light emitting element connected to the transistor.
- A crack blocker is placed in the non-display area of the substrate.
- The crack blocker has multiple first crack block grooves in at least one of the insulation layers.
- Each first crack block groove extends in one direction and is arranged in a perpendicular direction.
- Additionally, there are multiple second crack block grooves adjacent to the first crack block grooves.
- Each second crack block groove extends in the perpendicular direction and is arranged in the first direction.
Original Abstract Submitted
A display device includes a substrate having a display area and a non-display area. A plurality of insulation layers are disposed on the substrate. A pixel is disposed on the substrate in the display area. The pixel includes a transistor and a light emitting element electrically connected to the transistor. A crack blocker is disposed on the substrate in the non-display area and includes a plurality of first crack block grooves defined in at least one of the plurality of insulation layers. Each first crack block grooves extends in a first direction and is arranged in a second direction crossing the first direction. A plurality of second crack block grooves is defined in at least one of the plurality of insulation layers and is adjacent to the plurality of first crack block grooves. Each second crack block grooves extends in the second direction and is arranged in the first direction.