US Patent Application 18104402. DISPLAY DEVICE simplified abstract
DISPLAY DEVICE - A simplified explanation of the abstract
This abstract first appeared for US patent application 18104402 titled 'DISPLAY DEVICE
The patent application describes a display device with a curved area and a flat area.
- The curved area has a specific radius of curvature.
- The display area contains a transistor layer with a transistor and a signal line.
- The transistor layer also includes multiple organic layers.
- The curved area includes a line layer with a connection line.
- The line layer is connected to the signal line.
- The curved area also contains multiple organic layers.
- The organic layers in the curved area extend from the organic layers in the display area.
Original Abstract Submitted
A display device includes a display area and a non-display area, the non-display area including a bent area having a radius of curvature, a transistor layer disposed in the display area and including a transistor and a signal line and a stack of a plurality of first area organic layers disposed in the transistor layer. The bent area includes a line layer including a connection line and a stack of a plurality of second area organic layers disposed on the line layer, wherein the connection line is electrically connected to the signal line, wherein the plurality of second area organic layers respectively extends from the plurality of first area organic layers.