US Patent Application 18093362. DISPLAY DEVICE simplified abstract
DISPLAY DEVICE - A simplified explanation of the abstract
This abstract first appeared for US patent application 18093362 titled 'DISPLAY DEVICE
The abstract describes a display device with multiple display areas and various electrical connections.
- The device has a first display area with stages and gate input lines.
- There is a second display area adjacent to the first one, with data lines.
- A third display area is next to the second one, also with data lines.
- Connection lines are used to connect the data lines of the third display area through the second display area.
- Bypass lines are used to connect the stages through the third and second display areas.
Original Abstract Submitted
A display device comprises a first display area comprising stages, and gate input lines electrically connected to the stages and extending in a first direction, a second display area adjacent to the first display area in a second direction intersecting the first direction and comprising data lines, a third display area adjacent to the second display area in the second direction and comprising data lines, connection lines electrically connected to the data lines of the third display area via the second display area, and bypass lines electrically connected to the stages via the third display area and the second display area.