US Patent Application 18088925. DISPLAY DEVICE AND METHOD OF FABRICATING THE SAME simplified abstract
DISPLAY DEVICE AND METHOD OF FABRICATING THE SAME
DISPLAY DEVICE AND METHOD OF FABRICATING THE SAME - A simplified explanation of the abstract
This abstract first appeared for US patent application 18088925 titled 'DISPLAY DEVICE AND METHOD OF FABRICATING THE SAME
The abstract describes a display device with multiple layers and electrodes, as well as light-emitting elements. It also mentions the use of a storage capacitor and an alignment voltage in the fabrication mode.
- Display device with multiple layers and electrodes
- Light-emitting elements are present on the electrodes
- Storage capacitor formed by two capacitor electrodes
- Second capacitor electrode overlaps light-emitting elements in thickness direction
- Partial overlap of first and second electrodes by second capacitor electrode
- Alignment voltage applied to second capacitor electrode during fabrication mode
Original Abstract Submitted
A display device comprises a first data conductive layer, a second data conductive layer on the first data conductive layer and comprising a first voltage line from which a first supply voltage is applied and a second voltage line from which a second supply voltage is applied, a first electrode on the second data conductive layer and extended in a direction and a second electrode spaced apart from the first electrode and extended in the second direction, and light-emitting elements each having an end on the first electrode and the second electrode. A first capacitor electrode and a second capacitor electrode forms a storage capacitor. The second capacitor electrode completely overlaps the light-emitting elements in a thickness direction, and partially overlaps the first electrode and the second electrode. A first alignment voltage is applied to the second capacitor electrode in a fabrication mode of the display device.