US Patent Application 17794938. DISPLAY DEVICE simplified abstract
DISPLAY DEVICE - A simplified explanation of the abstract
This abstract first appeared for US patent application 17794938 titled 'DISPLAY DEVICE
The patent application describes a display device with specific components and arrangements.
- The display device includes a first voltage wiring line, a data line, a scan line, and a sensing line.
- There are two internal banks, a first electrode, a second electrode, and multiple light emitting elements.
- The first voltage wiring line and data line are spaced apart and extend in a first direction.
- The scan line and sensing line cross the first direction in a second direction.
- The first and second internal banks are arranged on the first voltage wiring line and data line, facing each other.
- The first electrode is on the first internal bank, and the second electrode is on the second internal bank.
- The light emitting elements are positioned between the first and second electrodes.
Original Abstract Submitted
A display device comprises: a first voltage wiring line extending in a first direction; a data line spaced apart from the first voltage wiring line and extending in the first direction; a scan line extending in a second direction crossing the first direction; a sensing line spaced apart from the scan line and extending in the second direction; a first internal bank and a second internal bank arranged on the first voltage wiring line and the data line, extending in the first direction and being spaced apart from each other while facing each other; a first electrode arranged on the first internal bank and extending in the first direction; a second electrode arranged on the second internal bank and extending in the first direction; and a plurality of light emitting elements arranged between the first electrode and the second electrode.