18361534. IMAGE FORMING SYSTEM simplified abstract (CANON KABUSHIKI KAISHA)
IMAGE FORMING SYSTEM
IMAGE FORMING SYSTEM - A simplified explanation of the abstract
This abstract first appeared for US patent application 18361534 titled 'IMAGE FORMING SYSTEM
The abstract describes a patent application for a reinforcing member that is fixed to a housing in a way that minimizes the weak-axis moment of area in its cross-section. This reduces the risk of disconnection between an operation unit and an image forming apparatus, while also improving user operability by reducing deterioration.
- The patent application focuses on fixing a reinforcing member to a housing in a specific way.
- The fixing part of the reinforcing member is designed to minimize the weak-axis moment of area in its cross-section.
- The weak-axis intersects with the top surface of the housing, reducing the risk of cable disconnection.
- This design also improves user operability by reducing deterioration.
- The innovation aims to balance the need for secure fixing with user-friendly operation.
- This technology can be applied in various electronic devices that require secure cable connections, such as image forming apparatuses, printers, scanners, etc.
- It can also be used in other equipment where cable disconnection poses a risk, such as medical devices, industrial machinery, etc.
- The technology addresses the problem of cable disconnection between an operation unit and an image forming apparatus, which can lead to malfunction or interruption in operation.
- It also solves the issue of user operability deterioration caused by traditional fixing methods that may be cumbersome or prone to damage.
- The design reduces the risk of cable disconnection, ensuring uninterrupted operation and preventing potential damage or data loss.
- Improved user operability enhances the overall user experience and reduces the chances of accidental damage or mishandling.
- The technology provides a balance between secure fixing and user-friendly operation, offering a practical solution for various electronic devices.
Original Abstract Submitted
A first fixing part of a reinforcing member is fixed to a housing such that a weak-axis, where a second moment of area in a cross section of the reinforcing member in the first fixing part is minimum, intersects with a top surface, which reduces deterioration of user operability while a risk of disconnection of a cable connecting an operation unit and an image forming apparatus to each other is reduced.